The Inland Valley Garden Planner is designed to help you achieve beautiful, have-it-all gardens that are well suited for our region. Western San Bernardino County’s inland valley areas have a Mediterranean climate where a wonderful array of naturally adapted plants can thrive. How do you get started? It’s all about choices, and we’re here to help.
- Search and explore 350 recommended plants for our region using the Plant Finder.
- Check out 16 Helpful Lists for specific applications including slopes, hedges, small spaces, containers, and more.
- Explore 8 custom Garden Styles with coordinated selections of trees, shrubs, and perennials for your landscape.
- Build, save, and print your own plant lists using My Plants.
- Log In to download or print plant profiles, palettes and lists for use offline.
- Visit Our Public Garden or Attend a Free Workshop to learn more.